[ SHOWGSD-L ] Elaine fights on

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

If she decides to catch up on her email, she is going to be more pissed than
happy that I would dare to air this.

  But she needs to accept the love and move on.

  She had a toxic reaction to her chemo.  The doctor is trying something else.
Maybe she will pay closer attention to herself now and if things don't go well,
she will press the panic button before she lets herself get beaten up by drugs.

  She is going to go on for now, and she has great plans that I can hope will
be fufilled by her.

  I am getting update through my brother who lives with her.  He can be
difficult but he is all she has, as I am 1100 miles away right now.  No one as
asked me to go to DC, so for now I am not.

  If everyone wants to send her good wishes, please make it a regular post, as
personal emails well have her eating my ass.

  I know she will be upset, but love moves all of us in strange ways, and I
thank each and every person on this list, even those who read but did not
reply, I understand, and thank you all so very much for your love for both of
us.
  sheila

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's