[ SHOWGSD-L ] Edmonton Specialty

  • From: Maria McDonald <kohlein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:01:52 -0700

We would like to express our sincere thanks to all the members of the Northern
Lights Prairie Region German Shepherd Dog Club!
This club is a great example of how a few combined hard working club members
can put on a great show. Everything from making you feel welcome the moment you
arrive (thank-you to those who greeted me with the bug spray <G>), to having
the Chilli ready Friday night, to hosting an awesome Saturday night steak
dinner.
We'd also like to share that our ~Kansas~ BISS Can. Ch. Kohlein's Come Away
With Me went Best Opposite under Michel Chaloux, owner/breeder/handled by
myself, I have never felt so proud of her as I did that day, thank-you Michel.
I also couldn't have done it with my ever supporting husband Michael, I am so
lucky to have someone that loves the dogs and doing this as much as I do.
Congratulations to all the winners, and to all the dogs shown, how proud we
should all be especially for the very nice line up of specials, the winning
Breed dogs and the up and coming puppies, beautiful examples of the German
Shepherd Dog. Kansas was also impressed in the boys and will be on the look out
soon <vbg>!
Maria, Michael, Katlyn and Meghan McDonald
Kohlein German Shepherd Dogs Reg.
http://members.shaw.ca/kohlein/