[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Easter?

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:57:05 -0400

Kathy wrote:  All I meant w/ the "ham comment" is that Easter dinner isn't the
labor intensive ordeal that some other Holidays can be. The time we spend
together is more important than "a production".

Sorry, Kathy.  I misunderstood the "ham comment."

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam