[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: East coast to Colorado

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <EJDegen@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 20:22:14 -0400

It wasn't my driving...it was someone else's.
And yes, I have no doubt that the driving was
fast.  For me, it sounds like a fast trip, too...
but that's what I was told.  Thirteen hours actual driving time.

I can't imagine it taking a day to get to Indiana, tho....gee, it only
takes breakfast to lunchtime to get to Cleveland, Ohio!!! (Myself
driving)
   Peggy