[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Earthquake Cake

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:40:21 -0800

Thanks Kay for sending the recipe. I was gone all afternoon, got a lot more
done while away than the haircut. After several hours away, I have to get
back to basic's...after I read the 100 + post's I missed while I was out.
Boy, you were all busy typing. I haven't gotten to the "nitty gritty" yet.
did the blog or Bill's post make it to the list later today?
 Kay's recipe is the same one I use,  I got it from my nephew's wife. The
only difference in mine is after you drop the spoonfuls of the powdered
sugar, butter and cream cheese etc, you swirl it through the batter with a
knife.
Kay,you drop it by the spoonful, does it stay on top or kind of melt in? I
have never done it that way.
Either way  it is a good cake and decadent..YUM.
Beryl, who got a really good haircut today!