[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ears.....Again :-(

  • From: MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:17:21 EDT

Ok, I have a tough one. I have a puppy who has her ears up BUT on one ear,
she curls the inside  forward toward the outside. It is not very  attractive
and really spoils her appearance :-(  I have tried the Tear  Mender, when it
comes apart the ear returns to the same position. BTW, how long  do folks use
the
Tear Mender? Continuously? She is 6 months old and has had her  ears done
since she was little. Now I'm wondering if the ears are ever going to  be
correct. If I put a curler in her ears it will just reinforce the unnatural
way she
is holding the ear. I just wondered if anyone else has had the problem  and if
there is a solution/suggestion????? Thanks so much.

Brenda Banister
_www.midnightsunshepherds.com_ (http://www.midnightsunshepherds.com)

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017