[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ENHANCED DRIVERS LICENSE

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: Doc Zoe <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, GSD list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:03:24 +0000

FEES WHEN SUBMITTING PASSPORT APPLICATION IN PERSON (FORM DS-11)

What Are You Applying For?
(In Person)

Application Fee
Make Payable to
"Department of State"

Execution Fee
Paid separate to the facility where you are applying

Total Amount You Pay

Passport Book (Age 16 & Older)

$75.00

$25.00

$100.00

Passport Book (Under Age 16)

$60.00

$25.00

$85.00

Passport Card (Age 16 & Older)

$20.00

$25.00

$45.00

Passport Card (Under Age 16)

$10.00

$25.00

$35.00

FEES WHEN SUBMITTING PASSPORT APPLICATION BY MAIL (FORM DS-82)

What Are You Applying For?
(By Mail)

Application Fee
Make Payable to
"Department of State"

Execution Fee

Total Amount
You Pay

Passport Book (Age 16 & Older)

$75.00

Does Not Apply

$75.00

Passport Book (Under Age 16)

Minors Under Age 16 Cannot Use Form DS-82

Passport Card (Age 16 & Older)

$20.00

Does Not Apply

$20.00

Passport Card (Under Age 16)

Minors Under Age 16 Cannot Use Form DS-82

See specific instructions on how to submit your payment on page 2 of Form
DS-82.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com