[ SHOWGSD-L ] Double the Fun!/ Brag from Quad Cities GSDC

  • From: "Shadyrockgsds" <shadyrockgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:09:01 -0400

I heard from Jeff and Nick this evening with news from the GSDC of Quad Cities.
At this evenings show under Judge Cyndi Flaut,
Shadyrock's Polonaise, from the American Bred Class,
went WB and BOW for a 4 point major !!!!!!

Polly is from the repeat breeding of
SEL. Ch. Shadyrock's Dancing Doll.
Jeff said the bitch entry was filled to the brim with quality
which makes this a really special win for Polly!
We are so excited !

Then,  big sister Dolly was given the nod for
Best of Breed!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)))))
Thank you Cyndi Flaut for appreciating the girls and for these
very special wins!

I had goosebumps at hearing the news!
With the gas prices I decided to stay home and work and send my girl with Jeff
and Nick.
I wish I were in ILL. too! I would have loved watching
Dolly and Pollyanna in the ring at the same time!

To Jeff and Nick^^^Thank you Team Windfall!
Thank you for everything! ^^^^^^the wins, the hard work,
the grooming,  your professionalism and  special care you both
give. And^^^^^^^^^^the good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dolly  and Polly are in love with Nick!
It is nice to not worry while they are with you!

Dolly and Polly :
Sire: CH. Stonehaven Kazaam of Liberty
Dam: CH. Shadyrocks Pennyroyal

Linda Burley