[ SHOWGSD-L ] Double Group Brags for Bandit & Larry

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:46:03 -0700 (PDT)

I am pleased to announce that Larry and Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek are
back in the ring together and doing GREAT.  Larry had torn his knee at the end
of last year, and has been limited to showing Bandit while he healed.  But this
weekend, he was able to do both days the  two day Chester Valley show and
boy  did they do great.
Friday Bandit and Larry went Breed, and then onto a Group 2 under Houston
Clark. Then on Saturday, Bandit and Larry were at it again and went Breed then
onto Group 3 under Eric Ringle.

I know Larry still has to be grinning ear to ear since he has hated not being
able to run/show Bandit as he once had.  His knee is not quite back, but I am
sure in time both of them wil be out full force again since Bandit surely does
love showing for his dad.

Bandit is bred/owned by myself, and handled/co-owned by Larry Legg & Susan Legg
of Broadcreek Malinios Kennel.

Bandit is out of my Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM and Ch Darby-Dan's
Sampson.

Ann Marie
www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
Home of
ChFairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Ch pointed/Major Reserve @ 6 months)
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer))
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch pointed)
Amari's Ella Enchanted (Ch pointed @ 7 months)