[ SHOWGSD-L ] Don't you just love a bargain?

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:38:12 -0500

Okay guys, so my question to the List a few days ago, was if anyone
could recommend a good vacuum at a reasonable price to me.  Everyone had
their favorites and recommendations, even my brother whose not on this
list.  But anyway for the last couple of days I searched all over the
web looking at different models, but more importantly reading the
reviews by consumers that had bought these products.  I narrowed it down
to three of them in my price range.  Then I read the comparisons between
the vacuums and the one I chose was the one that was the #1 rated
upright vacuum by a top consumer magazine.  It's called the Eureka Boss
Smart Vac Upright 4870 GZ.  It normally sells in the $160 - $175 range.
Amazon's normal price is $159.99.  Now here's the bargain that I got it
for and I want to pass the savings onto any of you who may also be
interested because some of you told me you're looking for a new vacuum
also.  It is now listed on Amazon for $142.99.  It also qualifies for
free shipping which is normally $20.33.  I went on the web and found a
coupon to use on Amazon for $25 off my purchase.  My total came to
$117.89!   So had I paid the normal price of $159.99 plus the shipping
of $20.33, this would have cost me $180.32.  I saved myself  $62.43!

So if anyone wants to take advantage of this bargain, you need to do two
things when you check out.  Make sure you check the spot for free
shipping on the shipping and handling page (or they'll charge you the
regular shipping price) and then where it asks if you have a promotion
code or coupon, this is what you put in that box.........(all
caps)......JANCLEAR.  Oh yeah, if you want to save yourself another $30
on this item, you can apply for a Amazon credit card at the same time.
So there you have it.........passing some savings onto you.  I don't
know anything about the vacuum as I just read all the reviews.  Hope
this helps someone else like it did me.  Best wishes,  Barbara Galasso