[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: -Don't assume your vet is always honest.-Kate

  • From: Cheryl Clay <cheryllclay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rockannand@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:12:58 -0700 (PDT)

Kate,
Please accept my sincere apology for not realizing it was a private email and
sending it to the list. I mean this. I have never posted to the list for fear
of "the attacks" and clearly need to be more careful. I did not realize the
email was private and for that I apologize. The other lists I am on do not work
quite the same way.
I really am sorry and will apologize to you through the list if you like. I
know you don't like my point of views but I do not go out looking to hurt
people.

Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx> wrote: Content-Type: Text/Plain;
  charset="iso-8859-1"
First of all, I will not reread your email, I suggest you reread mine as =
it
was sent to you PRIVATELY where in turn, your decided to send it to other
lists publicly.  Like I said, you have bad judgement.  I will not play wi=
th
you, period.=0D
Kate =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Cheryl Clay=0D
Date: 8/25/2007 1:49:47 PM=0D
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: -Don't assume your vet is always honest.=0D
 =0D
I think you should reread my email and try to understand what I actually =
said.  Jen works for her vet, she was there so this has nothing to=20