[ SHOWGSD-L ] Doing a little catching up

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:42:06 -0800 (PST)

It seems that I have been on a dead run for a month!!! When I got to Lois
Gregor's house and started down loading pictures from the Diablo show on
Saturday I was surprised that I had a CD in the laptop  from the Las Vegas.
That answers a few Where are my pictures??? questions. I can tell you they are
now on their way to Oregon so that Ruth can get them on the website. Sorry for
the delay. There are many candids on the site from around the ring In Las
Vegas. I do hope you enjoy them. I love taking the pictures and getting the
Feel of the show. At Diablo there was a little Afghan hound that I gave a new
hairdo to and took her picture what a cutie she is. It was great to get to see
Ken Downing and Dave Rinke do their thing in the ring. Dave may have had his
head cut off in the pictures a couple of times. He is a tall one :0)  Mr.
Downing fit nicely in the picture frame.

  Terry who is off to Fed X
  www.?????? :0).com

 Yahoo! Mail