[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs with Presence...did we mention?

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:19:32 +0000 (UTC)

You should have seen him at the Atlanta Kennel Club show just before the
Garden.  Jimmy showed him on a 6 foot piece of fishing fillament and tied it
to his wedding ring.  The dog looked like he was off lead in the BIS ring.
Jimmy never put a hand on him and never tightened the line.   Hatter never
put a foot wrong and free stacked for the exam.   He was the ultimate
showman!!!!!

Suzanne