[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Doggy Home-Care Medicine Chest to share...

  • From: Pat Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:08:39 -0500

Mo Murkland has also taught me and several vets that Ambesol is great to put
on/around a wound or stitches. Dog will lick once-get a numb tongue and leave
area alone. In addition a kotex is great to use on a c-section - if needed. And
the pups can nurse.
Pat Evans

Pat Evans

Do you know of anyone thinking of buying or selling a home? Please give us a
call at 817-308-6571, with their name and number. It would be our pleasure to
help them.

Search the entire mls at www.OnlineTexasHomes.com