[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog sniffing

  • From: Terry Carlton <tc.kathycarlton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: barbara17236@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 19:43:56 -0700 (PDT)

That works for me!
Kathy

________________________________
From: "barbara17236@xxxxxxx" <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>
To: ELG440@xxxxxxx; Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, April 1, 2013 7:35:11 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog sniffing

When I was coming back from Canada in 2005, the officer at the border to come
back into the USA searched my van with a "intact" male Belgian Mal.  I saw the
dog go under my van, tail wagging. He was dragging the officer all around the
van.  When the officer came up to my window, my dogs started barking.   I told
him I had a bitch in standing season in the van.  He started laughing and waved
me through.

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a white, a German Shepherd