[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog food

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:23:09 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2008 3:19:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Dog food  of all brands has gone up, too....and in some cases the bags are
smaller........

And have you gone grocery shopping lately?   The new loaves of Pepperidge
Farm bread are a whole lot smaller than they  used to be...sort of
mini-loaves--but the price has gone  up!!!
I promised my neighbors a pot of chili...and I hate to  think of spending
that money right now... can you imagine?  On chili  fixins????   Sheeezl...

itty bitty strip steaks that in the  past might have cost $7... $14 and up
now.............

who  knows...I might lose a lot of weight after all~~~

Peggy

Yup...........I notice today, the treats I get for my guys went up
$2..........in 4 months or so.
Kit-Kat, my all time favorite candy.......used to get a bar for 33 cents in
WalMart......today I saw the same candy bar for 74 cents........milk is up
about  $2 a gallon.

Got all my baking goods, and since it is SNOWING!!!  here, I'll be  baking
the rest of the day.......thanks for the 5 minute chocolate cake
recipe.......LOL.........I cant wait to hear Pablo's commentary about my
shopping spree <G>

Ileana