[ SHOWGSD-L ] Do you know the way to San Jose Futurity?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:36:00 EDT

What a great day for a Futurity.  I started out by talking to Martha
Simonett, and I saw Kent was here. It is a good thing he is here, I talked to
The
Guz, and he is going to have them rip into his knee next week, so he is not
handling.  I see Illiana is here on vacation, and I got to hug Kathleen
Strong,
and howdied to Nancy Hubbell.

I talked to Cappy for a bit, and see Gloria is here too. I see Jess and
Terri Miles Green sitting under a tent wit Karon Taylor.  I did get to say
howdy
to The Famous Linda Battistoni, and was pleased to see Frank Frasano, who  I
don't see enough of. He let me talk to Kris for a minute on the phone, and I
am not sure why she is not here. I am sitting with Vivian Brown, she left Tom
at  honme.

Don Knight it here, and so is Frank and Carolyn Martello, who are talking  to
Illiana, or at least they are sitting together, Illiana is on the phone, and
talking, so she isn't listeing to Carolyn.  The Freenys are here, and will
be showing their male that they bought from Twyla.  Twyla and Tedi drove up
together, and I flew in this morning. Boy are my arms tired.  Gloria just  came
by to give me a hug, it sure is good to see her.  I see Maryann Cox,  and she
hasn't been out for a while.  Laurie Beaula is here, and Eric is  talking to
Kevin Renolds, who probably has his food coach here, but I don't see  it yet.

Dorothy Lynn is here in bright orange. I see The Guz is helping groom a  dog,
and also Roger and Bill Basu are working the crowd.  Ben did come by  to show
me his new painted toe nails.  Am I the only person who finds that  a bit
strange?

It was good to see Paul Johnson, and Sheryll Brocket is working on her
entries. I see that Brian is here, sitting now with Carolyn Martello.  Dave
and
Jan Coleman are here, and reminded Tedi that she failed to bring the dog of
theirs entered that is living at our home now We forgot!  So sue me.   Speaking
of that, I note that the e-mails are going fast and furious about the  WDA
situation. It is very interesting, and when able, I will let everyone know
what I
know. Of course, I know very little.

I guess Paul isn't going to be here, because we signing  a card for  him.
That is disapointing.  Cindy Tellefson is going arond the ring, and  Joe LaRosa
is talking to the ring side now.  I see JR with a good looking  black puppy,
nad it is so good to see so many people that I seldom get to  see.  Jennifer
Root is here as is Bill Petterson.  Lots of petitions  being sent around, and
one
is for Joe LaRosa to judge the national. Everyone  wants to wait to see how
he does before they sign the    petition.  Bill Basu is here, but wants to know
if itis safe. Linda Freeny  has new pink toes, and she needs to talk to Ben
to get them done  correctly.  I see Bob Van Winkle, and Debbie Freidberg, not
together.

I talked to a real cute blonde who wanted to talk to Liana, and let her  know
she is having a good time. She didn't want me to use her name, so I won't
say that Terry Rock is here, and telling stories about all her friends..Rick
and
 Jennetta are here, I wonder if anhyone but me remembers them.  Linda Freeny
keeps on working the crowd and just came by to invite us to a 4th of July
party.

IT'S SHOW TIME
REPLACEMENT JUDGE JOE LAROSA

JUNIOR CLASS DOGS

1.  MIDNIGHT SUNS TOMMY BAHAMA Breeder Owners By Ch Talimar's Top  Shelf Tebe
Nobe, HT X Ch Ch Midnight Sun's Carbbean Queen Owner Brenda Banister  &
Kelsey Crago & Andrew Dowling & Naomi & Michel Ebertin

2.   LORIEN'S QUIZ KID Breeder Owners By Ch Lorien's Late Night X  Ch
Geor-Jan Lorien's Ice Castles, Owner Twyla Ann Miner & Georgette Lilley  &
Agnes Fuchs

3.   KOHLEINS MASTER N COMANDER LENLOR Breeder K. & M.  McDonald & M
McDonald, By Ch Lelor's Maximus CD, TC X Koheins Come Away With  Me Owner Lenny
&
Lorry Belah

4.   KALEEF'S VON MARTIN'S DIAMENTE Breeder Y.Martin. By Ch  Kaleef's
American Cowboy X Ch. Kaleef's KissNTell Von Martin Owner Jose &  Suzanne
Iglesias

JUNIOR CLASS BITCHES

1.   LORIEN'S QUE PASA DE CLAYFIELD Breeder T. Miner & A.  Fuchs & G Lilley
By Ch Lorien's Late Night X Ch Geor-Jan's Lorien's Ice  Castles Owner Nancy
Wallace & Alice Likens

2.   MIDNIGHT SUNS CAROLINA Breeder Owners By Ch Talimar's Top  Shelf Tebe
Nobe, HT X Ch Midnight Sun's Carbbean Queen Owner Brenda Banister  & Kelsey
crago & Andrew Dowling & Naomi & Michel Ebertin

3.   NORBERG'S ITS ALL ABOUT ME Breeder Owner By Ch Kenlyn's  Vindicator V TR
X Ch Fran-Jo's Peaches V Gonvi Owner Pameola O'Dell

4.  LORIEN'S QUIET NIGHT'S AT ENCORE Breeder T. Minoer & G Lilley  & A. Fuchs
By Ch Lorien's Late Night X Ch Geor-Jan's Loeien's Ice Castles  Owner Linda
Battistoni & channing Sheets & Twyla Miner

TEENAGE CLASS DOGS

1.   MARIJNER'S BLACK ANGUS Breeder D. Kaser & Joyce Shelp By  Utopia's
Smooth As Ice X Ch Mariner's Aria D'Arte owner Debra Kaser & Joyce  Shelp

2.  COVY-TUCKER HLOL'S INSIGHTFUL Breeder Owners By Kismet's Sight For  Sore
Eyes X Covy-Tucker Hill's Mazanita Owner Gloria F;. Birch & Karoen  Toth

3.   BAR-K WASHONE RAINBOW WARRIOR Breeder owners By Ch Jezra's  daytona X Ch
Washone's Spider Woman Owner Valerie Nelson & Karen Roth

4.  MAR-HAVEN'S RODEO COWBOY Breeder C. Martello By Ch WeLove Du  Chien's
Army of One X Marhaven's Southern Nights Owner Frank & Carolyn  Martello

TEENAGE BITCH CLASS

1.   KALEEF'S ALLYSON V KENLYN Breeder Sheree Moses & Kathy  Hal By Kenlyn's
Cash v Kaleef X Ch Kaeleef's Gracie V Kenlyn Owner Homero  Guagerio & Raul
Olvera

2.   WINSOME'S REMEMBEAR ME Breeder Owner By Ch Marquis Stealing  The Show X
Amber's Cabarella V Winsome Owner Frank & Kristine Frasano

3.   CANTARS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL ANIMUS Breeder Richard Sottile  & Robert
Alcentara Jr. By Kenlyns Big Shot V Sunfarms X Ariana's Daphne of  Caraland
Owner
Halle McMullen & Robert A. Alcentara Jr.

4.   SCHERZAR'S PAPRIKA Breeder Owner By Scherzar's Cracker Jack  X Scherzers
Celine Owner Janice L. Staley

INTERMEDIATE DOG
RESERVE FUTURITY DOG

1.   LONG PEAK TRAVEL'N MAN TALIMAR Breeder P. Korsch By Ch  Cathlin's Tabruk
HT X Ch Castlehill's Tuff Cookie PT Owner Barbara Ross &  Patty Korsch & Jene
& Isabelle Dupzyk

2.   DCT-TEBE ME & BOBBY MCGEE Breeder Owner By Ch Avion  Braburn X Dream
Come True-Rivendell Janice Joplin Owner J Intesimone & E.  Norby & J & I Dupzyk

3.   AMBER'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT V JO-ELS Breeder Joan Haver  & Barbara
Amidon By Ch Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes X Ambers Show Girl Onwer  Debby White

INTERMEDIATE BITCH

RESERVE FUTURITY BITCH
1.   JAGAN-KARAGIN HAPPYSLYSITALL  Breeder Anne Thompson & Karen Taylor &
Jerry Guzman By Ch Karagin's  Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Jagan's Happyanunoit
Owner Roberta A. Kindy

2.   FLUSSTANZ SAPHIRE OF VICTORY Breeder L. Cohen & K. &  K. Tank By Ch
Elvaston's National Cup X Ch Kaleefs Plaudit of Jaepaul, HSAs  Owner Dr.
Yolanda B
Briscoe & Gloria F. Bitch

3.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE BELLE DE NUIT BL. Cunningham & J. Root  By Ch Jacar-
Rivendell's Brando HSAs TC X Rivendell-Utopia Serenade, HIAs, TC  Owner Paul &
Jennifer Root & Jim & Lisa Cunningham

SENIOR FUTURITY DOGS
FUTURITY WINNER'S DOG
BEST OPPOSITE  FUTURITY

1.   YOONCALLA'S MAKE MY DAY Breeder L. Leschhorn By Ch Kiismet's  Sight For
Sore EyesX Lealynn Mer-Cia's Moondance Onwer Robert & Linda  Freeny

2.   SHADOW ACRES & CASTLEHILLS IN CAHOOTS Breeder Owners By  Ch Kenlyns Big
Shot V Sunfarms X Castlehills Tuff Patatio Owner P. Brown & M  Stoll & G
Hardcastle & S. Brockett

3.   LORIEN'S PATRON Breeder Owners By Ch TR's Antonio X Ch  Geor-Jan
Lorien's Ice Castles Owner Twyla Ann Miner & Georgett Liley &  Agnes Fuchs

SENIOR CLASS FUTURITY BITCHES
FUTURITY BITCH
BEST IN FUTURITY

1.   SIGNITURE'S LAS VEGAS V KRIDLER Breeder T. Kidler & J  & L Beccia By Ch
Kenlyn's Aria V HiCliff X Ch Kridlers Ruby V Highland Acre  Owner Jose Porras
& Charles Dodson & Tari Kridler

2.   SHERZAR'S WISH UPON A STAR Breeder Owner By Scherzar's  Maverick X Ch
Scherzar's Yvette owner Janice L. Staley & Eric Norby

3.   SCHATZMAR'S LIVE WIRE Breeder B & D Ghigleri & M  Garcia & J Fox By Ch
Schatzmar Lorien Johnson X Ch Mar-Cia Lealynn's Gypsy  Moon Owner Barbara J. &
Bill Ross

MATURITY JUNIOR DOGS
RESERVE MATURITY DOG

1.   AVION ARMSTRONG Breeder Owner By Ken-Delain's Marksman X  Avion Paris
Owner Claire Drosdick

2.   COVY-TUCKER HILL'S TJR MARC FLEX PT Breeder owner by Ch.  Keylis Purple
Rain X Ch Covy-Tucker Hill's Smart Re-Marc PT Owner Thresa J Royer  & M Cox &
g. Birch & C. Pottle

MATURITY JUNIOR BITCHES

1.   KRIDLER'S LAST ROSE OF SUMMER Breeder T. Kridler By  Nanhill's Jester V
Kridler X Highland Acres Angie Owner Linda Kury

2.   COVY-TUCKER HILL'S JR VANITY FAIR PT Breeder Thersa Royer  & Gloria
Birch & Maryanne Cox & Cappy Pottle By Ch Keyes Purple Rain  X Ch Coby-Tucker
Hill's Smart Re Mark PT Owner Susan C. Count & Terresa  Royce

3.   SCHERZAR'S INDEPENDENCE DAY Breeder J. Staley & M Painer  By Ch WeLove
DuChien's Patriot X Scherzar's Soe Owner Janice Staley

MATURITY SENIOR DOGS
MATURITY DOG WINNER
BEST IN MATURITY

1.   CH MARQUIS STEALING THE SHOW Breeder D & L Oster By  Kenlyn's Aries V
HiCliff X Marquis Finesse Owner Liz & doug Oster &  Frank & Kris Fasano

2.AVION CHIEF OF STAFF Breeder Owners By Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill
X Ch Avion Advantage PT Owner Edward & Claire Drosdick

3.   GRACEFIELD'S DARK KLARK GABLE Breede rOnwer By Ch Lorien's  Lights Out X
Gracefield's Pacific Mist Owner Cari Miller

4.   FIRCREST BLACK GOLD V SUNRISE Breeder Helen Word & Donna  Gonzelez By Ch
Lenlor's Maximus CD X Fircrest Sole Survivor TC, HIC Owner Leslee  Hoggr

MATURITY SENIOR BITCHES
MATURITY BITCH
BEST OPPOSITE SEX  MATURITY

1.   ANNE-ISLES HEIRESS BY KENLYN-KALEEF Breeder K. Boyles &  S. Moses & M.
Simonette By Ch Wayside's Honkey Tonk Man X Kenlyn's Halston  of Kaleef Owner
Martha Simonett & Sheree Moses & Ke. Boyles

RESERVE MATURITY SENIOR BITCH

2.   SUNRISES WINGS OF GOLD FIRCREST, TC Breeder Donna Gonzalez  & Heolen
Word By Ch Lenior's Maximus CD X Fircrest Sold Survivior TC, HIC  Owner Donna
Gonzalez

3.   WINSON'â??S BEARA WANG Breeder K. &. F. Fasano & E.  Oster. Buy Kenlyn's
Aries V Hicliff X Winsome's Arrivebearci Owner Pamela  O'Dell

4.   RIVENDELL-CHOPAE RUBASSE Breeder L. Cunningham & J. root  By Ch Jaccar-
Rivendell's Brando X Rivendell-Chopaes Yum Yum, Owner Jim  Cunningham & Paul
Root & Tracy Radigen

It was a great day for a show. I enjoyed watching Joe judge, and talking to
old friends, and tomorrow I plan to make some new ones.  It is fun when  those
come out from back East, and it is always good to see some new dogs. The
Fasano's brought out some great ones, and when the winners came in, the made me

feel good about the state of the breed.  The next few days should be even
more fun.

More tomorrow.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together