[ SHOWGSD-L ] Do we run them?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:10:16 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/06 5:05:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx writes:
They  were a registry, now I don't know what they are anymore, but I know I
am not  comfortable with what they are and it gives me great  pause.

You can show at ARBA, you don't have to enter before the day of the  show,
and there are no professional handlers. You can show at International  shows,
and get your championship in two shows. You can show at FCII shows, but  you
may
have to got to Europe to do so. You can show as UKC shows, but no one
understand the systems for champions.  You can show at the house next door,
and
give each other championships.  You can show your ignorance, you can  show and
tell, you can show up, or show contempt.

But, if you want AKC champions, you have to show at AKC shows.

Not that there is

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/