[ SHOWGSD-L ] Do I have a picture for you!

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 13:15:30 -0400

OK guys, I took a great picture of Ed Barritt at a party we were at last
month.  I think everyone would get a kick out of it.  I made up a little
slogan to go along with it.  I sent it to him.  He loved it and thought
that he looked quite good in it.  He's getting it
framed........hehehehe...........he's so modest.  Anyway, I would love
to share it with the List being that we can't see "HIMSELF" in person
doing his thing........I think everyone would get a good chuckle from
it.  My question is:  how do I send it to the List as an attachment?
When I've forwarded it to myself, the picture comes on the e-mail and I
know we can't send pictures on this List, so I want to send it as an
attachment.  Help!!  Barbara

--
Barbara J. Galasso
CHIEFTAINS GERMAN SHEPHERDS