[ SHOWGSD-L ] Divide and conquer

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:20:22 EST

Every challenge in life can be turned into a positive experience.

How does this applies to our little Hunte mess?

So Hunte is a member.  I feel about that like the majority of the  members.
Appalled and disappointed.
BUT, in order to make this effective, to make this work for us, we MUST  stop
the pointing of fingers and get to work.

Ms Ginger Clearly, if you have proof of any of those breeders who knowingly
and purposely breed puppies with Mega and HD, I urge you to bring that proof
to  the PC Ethics Committee.  I offer, right here,right now, the  $50 to file
your first charge.

Ms Dee Lauffer, if you have proof of Hunte's animal cruelty charges,  and his
mass solicitation for pups at a restaurant, I urge you to bring that  proof
to the PC Ethics Committee.  I offer right here, right now, the $50  to file
the first charge.

I know we are all pissed.  I know I AM pissed.  I want  accountability from
those who voted YES, and so far only 2 of those members have  reached out, and
while I may not agree with their decision, I both understand it  and respect
it.

 Will they get another vote from me?  What if they are  instrumental in
changing the bylaws so this situation never happens again?   That would be the
kind
of redemption and correction that would cause me to vote  for them again.
Because they are humans, they made a mistake, recognized  it and corrected it.

So lets get off the damn high horse, and move on to a solution.

Are the other clubs laughing? So what.  They owe us a moment and a  Thank
You.  They are now aware of what they need to do, what to change  within their
bylaws so they don't find themselves riding this ride.

And those other clubs who knew better and avoided this situation?   Shame on
them for not sharing with us.
It was no secret that  Hunte applied for membership.  Everyone  has been
talking about it.

I still believe that the club was ill prepared to deal with this situation.
But now we know better and the wheels are already turning to correct and
prevent  this from happening again.

So what if a few  who are members now get caught in the house  cleaning?
Well, it will be about time, as far as I am concerned.

Now, that chapter is over, and we must get ready to write the next chapter
before this book is finished.

We lost a battle. Lets not divide our energy, lets channel that into  winning
this war.

Ileana