[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Direct flights to St. Louis-a bunch

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:41:55 -0800

ARE WE HEARING THIS FOLKS....LAMBERT FIELD ST LOUIS CANNOT ACCEPT 500
CRATES...thank you Paulette for reminding us.
This is something we have known for awhile .   I still remember when in 2002
many crates came in UPSIDE down because they had no way to accomodate them,
and they
tumbled down the conveyor.
If it is true that St Louis cannot take 500s that pretty much screws anyone
flying in..because now with the ridiculous dog to crate size restrictions,
you are more than likely
going to be forced to ship even a med . sized bitch in a 500.
Someone please a second party verify this.  Not that I don't trust Paulette,
I sure do.   I just would like to hear someone also back her up.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Jan 26, 2011
**Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"