[ SHOWGSD-L ] Did anyone else get it?

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:10:43 -0700

When I arrived in Tucson, I started feeling it: Stomach pain big time
accompanied by the usual thing, it really did a number on me. I was sick for
one week and just today started feeling normal again. It was so bad I had to
go see the Dr. Never have I had anything like this before. Made me so weak,
I could hardly function. But could not rest as I had a litter of puppies to
take care of. I have never dragged myself harder just to be functioning. It
came on just like that. Dr.'s prognosis was stress, no food or water (or too
little) and not enough sleep resulting in the immune system being
challenged.
Now I am back on the list feeling so much better but am very curious to find
out what Ed's speech was all about. Can someone clue me in?

As far as Ed having to walk to the the dinner, that might have given him a
greater appetite and am sure that these things can happen any time. The host
club did a wonderful job. I hope that someone gave him a ride back to the
hotel as we just barely made it to our vehicle during the storm.

Lee