[ SHOWGSD-L ] Diamond company Conversation

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:26:54 -0600

I just spoke with a Diamond company representative, Amber, to see if the
Diamond company manufactures Exceed.  They DO NOT.
I also asked if there are any reported problems with any of the food and she
said no.  I also asked if the food has been changed lately and she said no.  I
told her about loose stools and she is checking with their vet regarding one of
my animals.  I would encourage anyone to call 1.800.442.0402 to discuss your
own specific situations or concerns.
I also requested that she take this concern farther up their Department and
think about putting something in writing stating there are no known issues now
with any of the Diamond Products.  I told them if they emailed it to me I would
forward it on to this LIST.
I would encourage people to call them with their concerns.
Terra
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
www.keggifair.com (UPDATED)
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities & GSDCA
www.gsdcqc.com