[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Derby/Correction

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 16:20:55 -0400

Go for Wand went back to Native Dancer...
Eight Belles, too
Ruffian went back to Nasrullah and also to Native Dancer...probably why she
came out of the anaesthesia
fighting...not from the Native Dancer side........both sides pass on the
will to win, tho........

     it's all what they call "racing luck."  I hate it.
Peggy