[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deleting Cookies..original post AND AOL & now Chrome from me

  • From: Medusas Mom <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:47:04 -0800

to clear all your browsing cookies in google chrome,click on wrench
symbol in upper right corner,click on tools,then clear brosing data
then decide how far back(1 hour works for revoting) next click and
then go back and click again on vote and type in Weeping willow 2nd
Chance in Ohio and it will come up and you can vote all ou want too!
medusasmom...forever

Medusasmom
T-Ho Shepherds since 1979