[ SHOWGSD-L ] Degan Von Der Trommel

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 17:10:41 +0000 (UTC)

The dog I was speaking of was Degan, not Dirk, although they were litter
brothers..In the 80's I bought 4 dogs from Lyn Graves who passed away two years
ago according to the internet. I had some great working dogs back then! But I
was always fascinated by the look of the American Show GSDs...I wanted both! a
top Schutzhund dog that was an AKC Champion! Lyn was a great mentor...never did
achieve my goal, sometimes life gets in the way, My grandmother used to say ,
you cant chase two rabbits at the same time!, hope the picture of Degan comes
through  Ed