[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deep Throat..... twice...dogs first

  • From: Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:46:47 -0700

The dinner was exceptional in Albany. But knowing from past experiences
that these banquets are usually not my main interest, expensive and
certainly not complementary to my palate I more often than not used to go
to places of choice with my friends and had a marvelous time. The one
thing that attracted me at the banquets were the judges' speeches and
interesting people to meet, not the food which is just a distant second
or third.

I also am in favor of putting the dogs first on our agenda and the flying
of dogs is also my concern. I have once flown bringing a dog home and
while waiting at the airport for the next flight saw my dog sitting in
his crate in the hot sun. If you don't think I raised the roof.....5
minutes later I looked out and saw an attendant move my dog in the shade.
This is why I would like to insist on a direct flight. So, a major hub is
very important to me.
Lee

Liane (Lee) Fossland
Steppenwind German Shepherds  www.steppenwindgsd.com
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni, CD,  Auburn, KaraMia & Windy