[ SHOWGSD-L ] Deb-Mar's Lucas

  • From: DPiagentin@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:48:28 EST

I received an email from someone on the list with reference to Lucas, it
seems they have him in their pedigree,  I accidently deleted the email  could
they contact me again.

In the meantime Lucas was a beautiful, sable male, born April 25,1977
with an excellent loving disposition, he was shown by my daughter  Mary,  and
had 13 pts, when he was sold to a lady in Indiana, who promised  to finish
him.  Needless to say promises were not kept.

He was sired by Ch. Padechma's Gotcha and my beautiful   Ch. Tannenwalds Igor
daughter,

Deb-Mar's Belle Star ( her mom was Grafine Stern of Troymara (Star) my  first
dog and she was 3/4/ German 1/4 American pedigree) a little compact close
coupled sable girl with a great sidegait and heart. Due to circumstances at
that
 time I was not able to finish her or Lucas. My Belle lived 14 years here at
Deb-Mar and was shown by Ken Rayner Sr.  She had 7 pts.

Great Memories,

Diane

The list has been talking about sable coat color Lucas was more grey (Wolf
color)( and at the time he was shown it was much harder to finish a sable)
than the rich red mahogany color of my Champion Deb-Mar's Luciano

Home of 1985  GV.Ch.Ossipee Ceasar v Clover Acre CD OFA ROM,ROMC &
Cavalier King  Charles Spaniels
_www.debmarsgermanshepherds.com_ (http://www.debmarsgermanshepherds.com/)
www.debmarscavalierkingcharlesspaniels.com