[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "Dallas Free Lines Subject" WHY?

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:18:56 -0400

At times, there appears to be a lot of miscommunication on the List...

Paula, I don't think Jessica's post was aimed at you.  I believe she was
talking about the discussion on FaceBook -- not anything you said.  The only
issue anyone could have with your post about Harley is the fact that the
promotion of stud dogs is not allowed on this List.  That's it.  I doubt if
anyone thought you were bashing Dallas.  I know I didn't get that impression.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam

From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: "Dallas Free Lines Subject" WHY?
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 11:45:57 -0500
What I do fail to understand is why should there be a public discussion of
anyones dog? I don't care who he/she is, what he/she has done or might be
responsible for, it is not right to TRASH people's dogs on a public forum. It's
bad enough that people talk behind everyone's back, but this is disgusting...

And I can say that both as a breeder and stud dog owner...

Sharing knowledge WHEN ASKED, is one thing.. This is just mean..

JMHO.

Jessica MacMillan
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:56:12 EDT
Subject: Re: Dallas Free Lines Subject

John is correct Paula.

From the rules: " Advertising. Any post which  is made in furtherance of a
product, object or service for sale, or for the  personal benefit of any
List member or group of List members (other than posts  having a charitable or
rescue purpose), is not allowed. Handlers May not brag about their wins
unless they own or have bred the dog."

We don't advertise our stud dogs on THIS list.

Kathy

In a message dated 11/5/2010 11:52:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I can't  answer your question about what you know (or don't know).  Sorry
if I  offended you.  It certainly was NOT my intent.  He is my dog. The
Mission Statement of the Showgsd List is:MISSION STATEMENTTo further and to
promote the AKC/CKC/GSDCA/GSDCC style of conformation showing and breeding of
German Shepherd Dogs;
To promote communication among the fancy and the  Parent Clubs (German
Shepherd Dog Club of America and German Shepherd Dog Club  of Canada);
To share health, grooming, showing and breeding  information;
To encourage the quick dissemination of information and the  dispelling of
rumors within the fancy;
To encourage ethical breeding of the  German Shepherd Dog;
To encourage participation in the parent clubs;
To  serve as a resource for the North American fancy.
To serve as a stepping  stone for GSD Rescues; providing a forum for dogs
at risk, urgent  transportation of rescue animals, and assisting in fund
raising to save rescue  dogs. My post fulfills # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, & 9, IMHO.
am sure that  ADMIN will inform me if I am incorrect.Have a wonderful,
wonderfilled  day..........and, have fun!!Paula  Home of Harley
------------------------------
From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 13:00:32 EDT
Subject: Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] "Dallas Free Lines Subject".

I'm confused...the face book section says "content not available" but when
I clicked on the original senders web site, their male CH is a Dallas son.

Bashing the sire of your own dog you might want to promote down the
line...well that's a bit silly...but as Ed would say, what do I know????

But I had more fun looking at all of the groups in the original  address.
Over a 1/2 dozen including _alwaysdogs4sale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:alwaysdogs4sale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) .

Are you KIDDING me????  My God I could have a dog trained through a UD  by
the time I read all of those lists!

Kathy
$350,000 Life Insurance
Coverage as low as $13.04/month. Free, No Obligation Quotes.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4cd4431e182b6b5e55st06duc