[ SHOWGSD-L ] DIME A DAY for LHSH continuing comments

  • From: ropajagsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 13:24:51 -0500

Hi everyone,
I am at work; but my mind just cannot concentrate on what I am being paid to
do.? I keep thinking about the increased needs that?LHSH is experiencing
because of the time of year and so on....I won't go into the details.? So I
know it will only take me a few minutes to create and send this post and then I
can get back to being a productive employee again....so here is what is on my
mind that I wanted to share with you -
The Dime A DAY Challenge for LHSH is a grand total of $13.70 (per Diane
Strasser who came up with this wonderful idea)...OK! Now if every one who is a
member of this list and last count it was approximately 1100 of you out there
posting or lurking or a combination of both.? Have you sent your challenge
check yet OR did the click and send via Pay Pal?....Can you just imagine what
Dawn and her board could do for our GSDs with that kind of a response...and it
takes SO LITTLE from EACH of us...DO YOU KNOW how much this would total if?ALL
of the MEMBERS joined together and sent their portion in this DIME a DAY
challenge.?
Relax!? I HAVE DONE THE MATH!...Conserve your energy you just need to keep your
fingers agile to write the check or click the pay pal button.? IF EACH of us
sent the $13.50 NO more NO less....it would be APPROXIMATELY $15,000....yes
that is THREE ZEROS...and all EACH of us have to do is send the $13.70.
I KNOW it can be done!
Will EACH of you do it?
Dawn can keep a running tally (right Dawn?) All you have to do is make the
commitment,?tell Dawn which way it is coming and she will give us updates?as
the hours and days go by.? Now that will be so exciting to watch those numbers
climb! and a WIN WIN situation for LHSH and ALL that it stands for.? YOU/WE CAN
DO THIS!
Pauline Moon
Ropaja German Shepherds
www.ropajagsd.com