[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DICK WHALEN

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Mentor, Client, Judge, Competitior but most importantly one of my best friends
in the breed. He fought the courageous fight, always with his wife and best
friend Jean at his side. I learned much from him, we looked at many things the
same way and when we didn't our friendship allowed to discuss with eachother
with respect.
I will miss him greatly and the German Shepherd Breed has lost one it's truest
and greatest supporters. Dick was truly for the Breed, first and foremost.
Bill