[ SHOWGSD-L ] DEC 11..#3 and Holding...VOTE-VOTE Weeping Willow

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 12:09:36 -0500 (EST)

People:  ALL (EACH of you)...I KNOW you are all supportive of Weeping
Willow (others too, but WW is the one that is in contention here).  Weeping
Willow NEEDS your VOTES.  We all want/wish to help out our wonderful
rescues...Put your fingers where your words are....CLICK VOTE CLICK
VOTE...there is
no other way that you can financially support Weeping Willow  with a
substantial amount of money and NONE of it coming from your pockets..but  yet,
without YOU it cannot be done!!!...LET'S PROVE that WE can come together  and
give it OUR BEST SHOT...VOTE VOTE VOTE

We now have EIGHT DAYS...make each of them COUNT!

      CLICK  HERE:
_http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge_
(http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge)
    Rescue Name: Weeping Willow 2nd Chance German  Shepherd Sanctuary
State:  OH    OR you can just type in â??Weeping Willowâ?? and  then OH in the
state box and click SEARCH and it will find it for  you...   Then click
VOTE...  When the screen comes up to confirm your vote  showing a picture of
some
animal; just type in what you see in its  simplest form (i.e
cat-lion-owl-skunk-goat)    Then another screen will come up showing you the
rankings
Nationwide and right below it, will be the rankings for the state  of Ohioâ?¦We
are hoping to see Weeping Willow move from 3rd to 2nd VERY  SOON....and as
they say...vote and vote often...        Let us  know if you have any questions
or problems...voting.....TELL YOUR  FRIENDS...GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO VOTE AS
YOU POSSIBLY CAN....EVERY VOTE  COUNTS....      You can  vote from any
computer or internet deviceâ?¦AND if you clean your cookies  out and shut
down/restart â?¦you can vote again and again on the same device  in same dayâ?¦
     We
have 8 days left...VOTING ENDS: DECEMBER 19th  at MIDNIGHT!!!!!
Pauline  Moon
www.Ropajagsd.com