[ SHOWGSD-L ] DCA Alert! Minnesota Dog and Cat Breeders

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:38:59 -0400

As Kitty says... licensing is licensing.  At least enough controversy was
created to prevent it from passing this year. Lets keep it up!!

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo
the fatigue of supporting it.  ~Thomas Paine
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.