[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DA WEATHER

  • From: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 07:59:04 -0800

We had some very nasty weather here in bc canada, no power for 2 days, I was
outside chipping snow and ice to melt for the dogs to have water to drink, had
to go to work for 2 days and no shower, let me tell you that is not a pretty
sight!!!  Power lines were down everywhere and we still have ice on our trees,
broken branches from our neighbours trees in our yard.  I hope the worst of
winter is gone, because that was not cool!

To make this dog related my 4 dogs have been crated in my house because I was
worried about them and they are so happy to have a nice warm woodstove to warm
them up.

Giselda