[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cushing Oklahoma...2 PB GSD's dumped and left for dead...please help!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 04:32:07 -0700 (PDT)

There were 2 PB GSD's (one blonde sable and one black and tan, named Faith and
Hope by the angels that are trying to save them) dumped and left to die by
their "owner"...The photos I recieved were the worst case of animal abuse next
to Mooie that I have seen....The shelter that they are at (and these are GOOD
people) is trying desperatley to save them, but they do not recieve donations
from any of the large groups. Anyone interested in fostering/donating to these
two, please email me and I will forward the information. This is just beyond
barbaric. Dawn Restuccia

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.