[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Curry County Va Prosecutor

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:29:05 -0400

Bob is right, even if he spelled the county's name wrong!!!   The
prosecutor will not indict at this time.  I think he is waiting to see
what happens with the Federal
indictment...I think everyone knows that in matters like this, Federal
cases take precedence over State cases...the law from the State applies,
but I think the prosecutor
is going to wait to see what happens with the Federal indictment.  He
also says he is still gathering information..........
         Peggy