[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Curret ballot count

  • From: Louise Cauthen <cauthenl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lew Bunch <lewieb@xxxxxxx>, Kris fasano <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, SHARON ALBRIGHT <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carmen Battaglia <cbattaglia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gail Hardcastle <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nancy Harper <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Helen Gleason <helengleasonus@xxxxxxxxx>, Tom Mesdag <vonnassau@xxxxxxx>, Nanci Nellis <CROSSTIMBR@xxxxxxx>, Bill Pfeiffer <greypines@xxxxxxx>, Rita Sandell <magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Root <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tish Walker <tishw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

To Members of the Board and the "List",

  Just for the record, I mailed my ballot off last weekend, with the bar codes
marked through, and I have not gotten it returned yet.  This is a good sign I
think.

  I live in Charleston, SC, USA; so I am assuming it has made it in time.
Another member and I mailed ours at the same time and so far - things are OK.

  IF, in the future, we could 'just' have that little personalized post card,
that we can sign when we sign our envelope [so we would know it was actually
ours], we could tuck it inside the outer return envelope when we are mailing
our marked ballots.

  THEN, the Ballot company, whoever it is, could annotate when our ballots were
received and drop it back into the mail back to us -

  AT LONG LAST, we could all know that our ballots actually made it and when
they got there.

  After all there are countless stories of marriage proposals in letters being
delivered 20+ years too late :-)

  Louise Cauthen

  My question is - Isn't our signature proof of 'who the ballot is from'?
Anyone?

MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Two questioons for someone on the BOARD:

(1) I Is there ANY indications that any of the Canadian Members have started
receiving BALLOTS?

(2) What is the current BALLOT COUNT received back?

Morgan

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award