[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Crazies are out.. Be careful

  • From: "steve d." <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'gsd List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:35:26 -0500

Connie Karner's Diva has been loose since around 11 am yesterday.
Some positive news at least, she is intermittently returning to the show
building.
She was last seen at 7 pm tonite, but any approaches to her (including by
her owner) makes
her dart off again.

It is believed that she was let out of her crate.

I am also hearing stories from one of the show committee that a peta person
seen last weekend at the Belleville, IL
shows was also seen at the Columbia shows.
This person is a stocky woman with shoulder length graying hair who may or
may not be crutches and have an oxygen tank.
This person had the crutches and oxygen tank at Belleville, but did not have
either at the Columbia shows.
Kansas city shows are next weekend.
BEWARE.

/steve d.