[ SHOWGSD-L ] Couple of Masstana Brags

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:50:04 EDT

First, today at the NE Futurity our Masstana's Midnight Kiss, Kizzy, won
her Senior futurity bitch class over 5 other very nice bitches in the 91
degree  heat.  Being a solid black bitch was no fun in that heat, but she
performed  great and George B did a great job of presentation to get the job
done.
  Judge Rita Sandell did a very nice job judging today with a nice entry, a
brief  rain shower and very humid heat.

Kizzy's win is the 2nd one for us this year as her black & tan sister,
Gala,  also won a very nice Senior bitch class at the Mid Atlantic  futurity
earlier this year under Joe LaRosa.  Both girls are by Ch Sirius  Park's Kojak
Bihari out of Masstana's Haley's Comet (14 points, both  majors).  Jack is
a GV Bono son and Haley is a Sel Ch Jamiroquai  daughter.

The other brag is with regard to Haley.   After a great start  with Sean
Conboy getting 3 points under Charley Mardez and 5 points under Sandi  Card,
she ran into a string of reserves, so we stopped showing her and bred her  to
Kojak.  Last summer Nancy and I went to a few all breed shows and picked
up another 3 singles.  Then this spring I showed her in 5 more all breeds
and picked up another 3 singles including 2 nice wins this past weekend where
she went BOB one day and BOS the other.  Both days she beat a champion
bitch as well as several class entries.  On the 3rd day she was the only  class
entry entered in bitches and only 1 dog was shown.  The special  went BOB
so no points were awarded.  But hopefully she will finish soon and  the girls
mommy will be a champion.

John V