[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cost To LB to Lose Eukanuba or Louisville

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:22:47 -0800

From: "RivendellP" <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  Stormy
>  Paul adds...>
>  Laura Thomas and Stormy Hope of the RALEEF committe researched what it would
> cost
> Long Beach, CA if they lost the Eukanuba show.>
>  The figure is staggering for a finacial community. It would be approximately
 $4 MILLION dollars for a show that goes...4...5 days at the max if you
consider early
 and late exhibitors.
>  Does anyone see a new strategy developing?> >  Paul

                       *************************************

EXCELLENT!!!    This is exactly what a lot of towns and Organizations need to
be made
aware of!!   Even the photographers that do the Eukanuba shows for Animal
Planet...
there are just so many ways our shows and Breeds and Breeders would affect
society
if all these bans and bills go through.......we pack a lot of punch and we just
need
make it known.   We need to make that same information known to our Vets, Pet
stores, Vet Catalogs, Dog food companies, Police Depts., even Vet Colleges,
..they ALL listen when it comes to money.    Follow the money

GREAT JOB Ladies, and Paul!!!!!!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com