[ SHOWGSD-L ] Continued Happy Dancing in SC

  • From: WALFLWR2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 12:49:24 EDT

After finishing last week (with 11 points and 2 majors in 18 days),  Jug
thought he might move up to the pros, so Scott changed him from Americanbred
Best of Breed in Greenville, South Carolina yesterday where he won the breed
over a very nice male special and a group winning bitch special.  Our
heartfelt thanks to Jake Jahelka, who always did know a good one.   That being
so much
fun, Jug then tried playing with the BIG boys in the  group ring.  The
competition was fierce, including top breed & group  winners in Cardies,
Australian
Shepherds, etc.  Many thanks to  Mrs Robert Smith for giving the rookie a good
look in the group and  awarding him a 4th in that esteemed company.

Dania was stuck at the Board meeting and had to settle for  play-by-play
reports via cell phone, but I'll bet there was never a board  meeting that
contained so many hushed HURRAHS & GIGGLING!!

Apparently Jug has figured out this dog show stuff (we never SAID  he was a
quick learner) and is now looking to burn up the show ring!   <VBG>

The most thanks to Team Yergin for their care and dedication.   We love you
and will try to continue to keep you in the style to which you want  to become
accustomed, even if it means Dania and I have to give up super comfy
retirement living and go back to working for a living to support our dog show
habit.

Dancing on..............

Lanalee and Dania

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.