[ SHOWGSD-L ] Congratulations regardless of the placing

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:03:47 EDT

Cyndi,
Thank you for posting what the Mississippi club is doing!  What is  important
is that your club is another club that has risen to the occasion and  has
decided to be proactive instead of reactive and you are telling the rest of
us...We applaud you!...Let's hear it from any of the other clubs that are doing

the same thing and more...we need to know what other clubs are doing; Suzanne
mentioned the Conyers GA club, I live here in the Atlanta area, I did not know
 about their involvement.  Why do we not publish what the locals are doing
and as Peggy says we need to band together......your club like some others is
establishing itself on the local level and becoming a respected partner to
hopefully prevent if not guide any local issues that may arise in regards to
our
 beloved dogs...the power is in numbers united, the power is in getting the
word  out...if we who are involved with dogs do not know what is being done how
do you  expect the public or specifically the elected officials or those in
authority  over the animal issues to know that they have a respected group of
locals to go  to for advice...PETA does not "hide itself under a bushel"...If
each club  partnered with their local animal officials much good could come of
it...Come on  clubs tell us what you are doing to further the protection of
our dogs in your  local areas...and for the clubs that have not yet
connected...read and learn and  join with all of us for a united effort...the
more the
stronger!...Let us  encourage and applaud each and every club that puts itself
out there...and TELL  about it!!!....Ignorance is not necessarily
bliss!!...just
my  thoughts...Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC;
Ropaja's Viva  L'Endimanche OFA. Ropaja's Je Suis Jacques Bear; Ropaja's Je
Suis Gabrielle;  Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis.