[ SHOWGSD-L ] Congratulations, Sherman!

  • From: EJDegen@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:23:21 EDT

Cassie & Yankee say CONGRATULATIONS to Sherman!!!  We are very  proud of
Sherman and thrilled for Jim & Karen who now have their first  "show" dog :-)
Jim
& Karen are a terrific couple and Sherman has the  best home in the
world....we're thrilled that they're "GSD people" :-)

Julie & the GSDs (Uncle Radar the BC says he doesn't really care  about
points ;-) )
Sherman's brother:  "Yankee" CH Caisson's Unconditional  Surrender
Sherman's mother:  "Cassie" PAM CH Carousel Farms Caisson MX MXJ TD PT  RN NF
TC

In a message dated 9/20/2007 2:22:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
On  9/19/07, lollark@xxxxxxx <lollark@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> It  happened and then I was speechless!  Except for the squeals of  delight
> and the tears in my eyes. My beautiful boy, Sherman (Caisson's  Atlanta
> Burning byKismet's sight for sore eyes and out of Carousel  Farms Caisson)
> with the expert handling of Linda Clark got the nod on  Saturday at the
> Hutchinson Kennel Club in Salina Kansas.  Judge  Lenora Riddle was so kind
> and told me she just loves the way he  moves.  This is Sherman's first point
> (and my first ever too) and  we are walking on cloud nine.  Thank you again
> to Julie Degen,  Sherman's breeder, for your love, patience, and sound
advice
> and  mostly for trusting us with this loving dog.  Thank you to Ken and
Kathy
> Tank for spending a month this summer conditioning the boy and  teaching him
> to strut his stuff in the ring.  Thank you to my  husband, Jim, who supports
> me in whatever I do--now it's dog  shows.

Julie  Degen
Fort Monroe, VA
_www.caissonkennels.com_ (http://www.caissonkennels.com/)