[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Congratulations Colorado clubs!!

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:23:56 EDT

oh golly, West/Mountain/Southwest/PNW.....it's going to be in wherever next
year and TX after that.   Guess it's time to start after whoever put in their
packets for 2009?   OR Time to start going after the futurity Chair again,
isn't it?   Or is it time to get those biographies in for the board and
officers,
so we can start thinking about who we are going to have lead us?   How are we
doing with that?
And if we don't get busy on bsl, national, state and community dog
legislations, we won't have to worry about Nationals and have nothing in THAT
area to
gripe about.

Back to surfing to see which town did what overnight .......scary

Stormy

In a message dated 8/1/05 11:16:23 AM, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 8/1/2005 11:50:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
> fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> The board may call it west but it ain't west. West would be West of the
> Continental divide or west of the Rockies.
>

> Sorry I dont consider it midwest...its not in the central time zone (texas
> is) ...its in the Mountain time zone..
>
> Patty

www.FairhopeGSD.com