[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Congrats to Jr. Handler, Maria Oster

  • From: Kelly Salava <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:41:14 -0500

You got it Anita, Maria did an awesome job! When she was just 10 years old she
showed my bitch Maizy to a Canadian Select under Bart. Now at 13 she goes US
Select on both sides! Wow, quite an impressive accomplishment. (It took me
until 33 to do that) I loved when Leslie was in the ring giving her advice and
kept calling her Lizzy. She really looks like her mother and her legs are just
as long, maybe longer. I got teary eyed when she went Select, so proud of
Maria!!!! And thank you to Van, Martha and Lucy for trusting Maria to show
their beautiful Ellie. I am sure that means a lot to a junior.
Kelly Salava