[ SHOWGSD-L ] Congrats and Thanks!

  • From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:24:17 EDT

This is a BIG congrats to all those winners at this years Nationals.   Lots
of work, in many ways to pay off.

Evan, you did a great job!  I enjoyed reading what you wrote as days  went
by.  Thank you to all who posted events as they occurred.  It was  great to be
able to "read all about it"!  They made me feel as if I were  there watching
and participating.

I had an enjoyable Pity Party with everyone who stayed home to commiserate
together on the everyday, the mundane and wins and losses of all at the
National!  It was fun, too.  Guess I will return the Pity Party-ers  next year,
as I
don't anticipate going to Colorado. But then, who knows?   Life can change!

I guess it  will be back to the "usual" state of affairs come  Monday.  This
is like a vacation!

Chris K
"Do Right and  Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family  Crest