[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Congo information, put me in the "no" column for now

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: shofar_k9s@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:26:07 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2007 8:44:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
shofar_k9s@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>>In any case, it would be best to have all the information  before
making a nomination.<<<
I have to agree with this.   While I would totally support nominating Congo
if he did come to his owner's  protection when she was attacked, we don't know
for sure this is the case.  Let's get the facts first, then decide.   There's
no immediate rush  because there was just a post saying we couldn't nominate a
hero dog until  January 2008.

Leslye Morrow
Member GSDCA
Shofar Shepherds and  Shelties

Thank you Leslye, I totally agree.  You've probably all noticed none  of the
local clubs jumping on this bandwagon.  Newspaper articles that  include
actual court transcripts present some troubling discrepancies from  what has
hit
the doggy chat lists.  Let's wait on this one.  In the  meantime maybe we'll
come up with a dog who pulls his young mistress out of a  burning building or
saves his young master from falling down a well...or at  least one that doesn't
have to wear a muzzle lol.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds

products.