[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Comments asked on new La. pet stuff --

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:07:22 -0700

"Not too bad"   in the hands of some with the hidden meaning in the
wording can become complete disregard for an animal owner over
time......let alone a Breeder or the animals.  As Peggy and Stormy warn
us.....be aware, be vigilant and be suspicious ........<G>
SELDOM do they really have the pet owner or breeder best interest at heart.
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>