[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Colorado on Saturday

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:12:25 EST

In a message dated 2/19/2005 7:25:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, Stormy435
writes:
Judge J. White is judging  tomorrow, Sunday.  A while back, he was judging
elsewhere and did worse  than an abominable job, and several people wrote
letters of complaint to AKC.,  etc.  It was suggested that the best way to let
that
man know how the GSD  exhibitors weren't going to accept the type of judging
he did was to not enter  under him.  It was brought up several times on the
list as the Denver  shows dates neared, and he was judging on the Sunday show.
Some of us  thought that would really be a good idea.  The way to show a judge
how  the exhibitors were unhappy with his judging is not to enter under him.
Anybody remember these posts?

Stormy

HAHAHHAAHAA............   A mind is a terrible thing to  lose...  I had
completely forgotten who was judging in Denver.   I hope he does a better job
than
he did in North Carolina where he judged  last year.

And on a more serious vein - I believe our entry should only be  bestowed to
those who have enough knowledge of our breed to pass on an informed  opinion.
Mr White will never get my entry.

Dania