[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Code of ethics for membership in the GSDCA

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx>, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:55:29 -0400

 This is what I meant when I said that ALL OF US DID NOT VOTE for the original
code. Sorry I did not make myself clear.  Some Board Members wanted a tighter
code however,  it was advised that we should not put in "tighter measures" due
to legalities.    This is difficult to understand because so many clubs DO have
tighter measures such as the Corgi Club and others as well as our own Atlanta
Kennel club and as Peggy as stated numerous times these clubs have had this for
a long time with no serious consequencies.     It can, of course,  be voted
down if the members don't like it.
Nancy